The Management Group of the Anthroposophical Society in Australia (ASinA) welcomes applications for funding that meet the objects and principles of the Society, namely ‘the cultivation of a genuine science of the spiritual world, and nurturing the soul life in all areas of human relationships, in the moral, religious, cultural and artistic life.’
To apply for funding through ASinA, please follow the instructions below:
- Read the Grant Guidelines and complete the application form. Ensure the word limit for each section is adhered to. The form can be partially completed, saved, reopened and edited as often as required until you are ready to submit.
- Submit your application according to the instructions given at the end of the application form. (Please check that you have completed all relevant questions in the application form)
- All applications need to be submitted before the 1st of the month to be tabled on the agenda of the ASinA Management Group at their next monthly meeting. Unless specified elsewhere, applications may be lodged in any month during the year.
- You will receive a response acknowledging receipt of your submission. Should further information be required we will contact you.
- Application outcomes will be advised by email within 3 months from the date of submission, to the contact details you provide on the form.